15.1 You will be responsible for providing the dial-up, DSL cable modem or other form of Internet access and any other hardware and software necessary to access and use the website.
15.2 If you know of, or suspect, copyright infringement, please contact us at email@example.com. Make sure to mark your e-mail by writing infringement.
Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act – Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement. FPC reserve the right to remove any content that allegedly infringes another person’s copyright. FPC will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, users and Members who are repeat infringers of another person’s copyright. Notices regarding any alleged copyright infringement should be directed to us via our contact form or firstname.lastname@example.org
15.3 Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyright – Protected Content
If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
15.4 Filing a DMCA Counter – Notice to Restore Content Removed from the Website
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any);
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where on the Website the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for us to locate the material (e.g., the URL);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide us with a written counter-notification containing the following information:
- Your name, address, and telephone number;
- A description of the material that was removed and the location on the website (e.g., the URL) where it previously appeared;
- A statement UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, any judicial district in which FPC may be found (which includes the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York), and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original DMCA notice or an agent of that person;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
The Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and us, shall be governed by the laws of Sweden. You agree that any cause of action that may arise under the Terms and Conditions shall be commenced and be heard in the appropriate court in Sweden. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Stockholm, Sweden.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.15.6
FPC may send notices to you with respect to your use of the website by sending an email message to the email address listed in your account, by sending a letter via mail to the contact address listed in your account, or by a posting a note on the website when you access your account. You agree that FPC may provide notice to you through such means. Unless otherwise stated in the notices, the notices will become effective immediately.15.7
No failure by us or you to exercise any rights, powers or remedies hereunder or its delay to do so will constitute a waiver of these rights, powers or remedies, and all waivers by us will be in writing. The single or partial exercise of a right, power or remedy will not prevent its subsequent exercise or the exercise of any other right, power or remedy.15.8
The section headings are for convenience only and will not be used to interpret this Agreement.15.9
This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of FPC and its successors and assigns. This Agreement, together with any rules, policies, or additional terms associated with this website, constitutes the entire understanding and Agreement of the parties respecting the subject matter of this Agreement.15.10
Any provision of this Agreement which by its nature is intended to survive the termination of this Agreement will survive such termination.15.11
General Contact Information. For questions regarding this website please complete the contact form found here.